Various Images of New York CityRead More
NYC 2012 Testimonial
NYC 2012 was a great experience for me. Having started to shoot 360 panoramas since last year, this trip opened my eyes, and showed me all the possibilities this kind of photography can give and how to achieve great projects.
Getting to know all the great photographers and taking a little bit of their knowledge to understand better how to make a difference in PanoramaVR was amazing. Its really going to help me and my company to continue giving better results.
The conferences where really exciting and innovative, they posed new questions and new challenges. All worth it for the experience in life and photography.
Hope to experience again this great union of knowledge and experience next year in Iceland 2013.
— Daniel Rojas Roa
Subscribe via e-mail
- NYC 2012 Video Talk by Joergen Geerds – The Future of Array Video Cameras
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Aaron Spence – The Seaview Project
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Alexandre Jenny – A sneak preview of Autopano 3.0 and Panotour 2.0
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Scott Highton – VR Photography Business Practices
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Thomas Rauscher – Pano2VR 4.0 Sneak Preview
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Jook Leung – Street photography with fisheye lenses
- NYC 2012 Video by Thomas K. Sharpless
- NYC 2012 Video by Carton Soohoo
- NYC 2012 Crowd at Times Square by Willy Kaemena
- NYC 2012 Crowd at Times Square – Jook, Jook, Jook, Jook…
- Josh on Brazilians taking over Times Square
- 360 Rig | 360 Rig presentation at the IVRPA conference in NYC on Joergen Geerds – The Future of Array Video Cameras
- Aura Castro on NYC 2012 Crowd at Times Square by Willy Kaemena
- Carlton SooHoo on Brazilians taking over Times Square
- Jesse Lee on NYC 2012 Full Speakers List