NYC 2012 Testimonial
That was one of the most informative and inspiring conferences I’ve ever been to.
I was especially impressed with the sense of community and obvious friendships that exists within this group.
It was a room full of people that love what they do and were genuinely enthusiastic about helping each other move the collective talent forward.
I met a bunch of very nice people that gave me advice and ideas that have already improved the quality of my work.
The first thing I did went I got home was to rip my recent project apart to rebuild it in new and better ways.
The second thing I did was check on flights to Iceland. Pleasantly surprised to see that they are reasonable and looking forward to 2013!
— Loren Ybarrondo
Subscribe via e-mail
- NYC 2012 Video Talk by Joergen Geerds – The Future of Array Video Cameras
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Aaron Spence – The Seaview Project
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Alexandre Jenny – A sneak preview of Autopano 3.0 and Panotour 2.0
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Scott Highton – VR Photography Business Practices
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Thomas Rauscher – Pano2VR 4.0 Sneak Preview
- NYC 2012 Video Talk – Jook Leung – Street photography with fisheye lenses
- NYC 2012 Video by Thomas K. Sharpless
- NYC 2012 Video by Carton Soohoo
- NYC 2012 Crowd at Times Square by Willy Kaemena
- NYC 2012 Crowd at Times Square – Jook, Jook, Jook, Jook…
- Josh on Brazilians taking over Times Square
- 360 Rig | 360 Rig presentation at the IVRPA conference in NYC on Joergen Geerds – The Future of Array Video Cameras
- Aura Castro on NYC 2012 Crowd at Times Square by Willy Kaemena
- Carlton SooHoo on Brazilians taking over Times Square
- Jesse Lee on NYC 2012 Full Speakers List