AirPano is a noncommercial project focused on high resolution 3D aerial panoramas creation. The AirPano team is a group of panorama photography enthusiasts from Russia.
Airpano mission is to show the beauty of the world from the air to all people in a way they never seen before. They have been already working for 5 years and made aerial virtual tours over the most famous wonders, landmarks and cities from different places around the world: Pyramids of Egypt, Machu Picchu, Christ the Redeemer, Iguassu Falls, Victoria Falls, Easter Island, Grand Canyon, Kremlin, Angel Falls, Yellowstone, New York, Dubai, Neuschwanstein Castle, Sydney Opera House, San Francisco Bay, Hong Kong Harbor etc. totaling more that 90 places shot from helicopters, light jets, dirigibles, air balloons and radio-controlled helicopter models. You don’t want to miss this presentation at NYC2012.
- Graduated from the Moscow Engineering and Physical Institute as engineer-mathematician.
- His hobby is to create photographs, especially panoramic photographs, but also alpine skis, windsurfing, kiting, diving, guitar and keyboard musical instruments, PocketPC, computer, jokes, tequila and travelling.
- To get a good photo he can go the other end of the Earth, the sense of humor helps him to see unordinary and curious things in the most unexpected situations and tequila’s effect can scarcely be overestimated!
- He graduated the University with the honor degree in International Economy.
- Inexpressible romantics and beauty of the secluded corners of Northern America national parks, Patagonia’s mountains, glacier lagoons of Iceland, sand of the Sahara, jungles of Brazil as well as attractiveness and energy of big cities are the sources of his inspiration.
- The desire to share his impressions with those who can’t travel due to different circumstances led him to the project AirPano.com.
- The idea behing he project itself was to show the people the most beautiful places of our planet in a manner that nobody has ever seen them before: from the bird’s-eye view with unlimited freedom of vision and movement.